Hitting ki balls/beams

Best answers
i had this really wacky idea once, it was about how if u have melee as your attack, and some one using ki balls or beams on you, and you have enough ki, you can hit it back! or, when you go turbo and someone is raining ki balls at you and you're flying toward them, maybe your ki aura thing can be like a shield and make the ki balls reflect off of that!!! just a suggestion :p

Best answers
umm as of now you can swat the ki balls away just by blocking them, hitting them back just by having to have melee selected and holding block would make the ki balls way too dangerous for anyone to use. like 75% of esf is using melee, so most of the time your shooting at someone whose in melee mode.

Hmm i kinda like the bouncing off the aura thing, but its kinda something that would unbalance the game too. Everyone is always swooping trying to hit someone, melee is powerful enough and doesnt need any protection from ki attacks. Now having it so normal turbo worked kinda like a shield (not boost turbo) for high pl players vs low pl players would be sweet. It would kinda give a cool feeling to the game, like ohhhhh crap, im gonna get beaten now

Best answers
lol...yeah...

how bout this? you can fly some where and you have a 30 percent chance taht a incoming beam/ball will hit u? that would be cool

Best answers
actually i was thinking about this today, and thought, it would be kinda cool if you got a defence bonus if you are walking with turbo on(you would have to slow walking with turbo on down to normal speeds though). I mean, just have it so it works like a block. Its kinda useless i admit, but it would add to the whole tough guy effect. (i.e brolli walking slowly forward as vegeta throws ki blast after ki blast at him)

Best answers
There was a thread about the swoop thing. Our idea was that at certain powerlevels you should be somewhat untouchable by these ki balls and really weak generic beams while swooping. Seeing as how 1.1 takes you out of swoop when hit by beams (not sure about kiballs), our idea was that if you were so much more powerful than the person firing the attacks, you shouldn't be able to be knocked out of swoop, and possibly have it cause no damage. I don't know if that makes much sense.

Best answers
Brim, i think that idea is pretty good....how bout this?

AT a really high pwlvl, you should be able to *slap* away ki balls/beams....taht would be cool!!!

Goku at ssj with a pwlvl of 35mill stands there with turbo on and a newb starts shooting 100 ki balls plus beams and goku just slaps them away lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom