Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Best answers
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni or When They Cry - Higurashi. My friend told me that I should watch it and was wondering what your opinions are on it. If you are unfamilaiar with the anime then I invite you to watch it and/or post comments based on what you have heard or have read.

For more information

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the information.

Best answers
Just watched all the episodes.
Rather interesitng, a little bit lacking in killing though, just a little bit.
But im satisfied with it, was worth the time.

At first it may seem confusing but worry not, in the end all will make sence.

Oppinion [might be spoiling, just in case dont read if dont want spoilers]

The first segment (the first 4 episodes) found that Kenichis reaction and conclusion abit stupid. "Oh god a man got severed 4 years ago - im in danger - my friends want me dead cause they didnt tell me some irrelovent things.", that sort of development anoyed me alittle, so i'll asume he wasnt right in the head to beginn with,
anyway it had a sad (and bloody) end so i'll forgive them. - im kind of tired how always theres a happy end to whatever movie/story, things dont work that way in reality.

I have no problems with the second segment, was mostly logical and with a violent ending.
Exept that Kenichi again in the end, "oh yes stone me on my head so" - he knew perfectly well he was in the mouth of his enemy.
So what if she might be attracting, have some selfcontroll and tell your testicles to shutup for a while,
be alert, after that demon-story he should have been double vigilant(considdering he belived it).
But well i understand, testcles are bolth a blessing and a curse to us.
And i deem that good that in the end he was a man enouch not to blead for his life (directly) but instead of his friends.

The third segment was abit better than other ones.
I dont know why but when Kenichi killed that uncle guy, i was happy and exited.(berhaps i lived in to the story to mutch)
Never have i been laughing and smiling abaut some virtual persons death so mutch, dont ask me why i dont know yet.
One thing i know, if i was in Kenichi's shoes then i'd killed her uncle aswell, although, i would had been smarter than him i think.
Went to dig up the corps, sigh, after the police confronted him... man...
And some minor thing, like confessing to doctor (i woudnt) and dismissing Miyo's cesture (she helped him after the murder, wheile knowing who did what where, and i wigure she also unearthed the body "trunk is full"o_o.
And if i was to find out her uncle was still alive, i wouldnt had stormed in her house with a axe, there are other ways.)

Fourth segment was good enouch, it was important but a bit on the boring side.

Fift segment: well, Shion went realy insane there.
I wonder if Mion was still alive in that pit? Hope she wasnt, that sort of death isnt something i would wish on anyone.

And the six-th segement Rena went to killing rather quickly, woudnt have figures she would strike so fast, (preventiv counter attack) strategicaly it was better to catch them of guard though.
And what was with Kenichi and his "friends dont hold secrets" -thing, of course friends hold secrets, he was being hipocritical himself (you should tell your friends that you killed little girls in the past, or you arnt realy a friend, heh :laff: )
Anyways, if one of my friends killed a person (if he/she realy was my friend) then i'd help him/her out aswell (if he/she didnt kill some one i hold dear, that is).

Best answers
It won the award of "The best Thriller/Mystery/Horror" and "Best Villain" From Anime reactor community in AniDB. Link!
I might watch it sometime later but i need invest on a new harddrive before i start getting this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom