High Pl!!! Look!!!

Best answers
hey , its not like what they know what it means. but now the obiously do with your reply. Ill edit tho for * YOUR SAFTEY *

Best answers
**** EDITED OUT **** not that simple...

i just dont want to find that in every server theres a guy with 1 billion PL bc of this exploit, however, i wanted admins to be aware of it.

want it fixed. keep it at that.

ATO

Best answers
Ok this is to let y'all know i broke 1billion in under 20 minutes...there sa trick to it..imnot disclosing anything..and PL does affect ur blast radius:p so its fun to watch that..ill post screenies sometime....plz can an ESF member e-mail me..imnot gonna post my e-mail here but u guys should have acces to it in my profile

ATO

Best answers
lol ENGAR believe me its a bug..nothing to do with balance...just sit there..put ina few commands...and ur good..thats it..and no its not config hacking:p...once this bug is fixed ill be happy to tell everyone how it was done...but untill then..keep dreaming

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might have a idea and its lame. And surely visible for others if they run in Dev mode. Which I do.

If its the one I think it is then Alpha also had it. I found it in Alpha (along with others I think) and man. Its lame. never used it.

Ppl who do are weaklings. :\ :S

Vassago

V
Originally posted by [MaJiN]Buu-Boo
BUu 0wnz j000 !!!

No, quite simply you used the only remaining hack in the game.
It won't be in 1.1 though ;)

Best answers
I just hope were talking about the same bug, bc i want it GONE. :\

Best answers
i didnt exploit this pwr level guys.. i actually did this. But i do know what you are talking about .. I hate it when they come in the server then reach 500 mil powerlevel .... Becuase it effects blocking - anything to do with struggling..

So it annoys the crap out of me.

Best answers
why can't you understand, it's so simple.
He use a cheating program, example "ArtMoney". This program can change the values of anything in games.You wanna see how ,it's no problem....oh s**t, i donno how to put a picture on a thread....

Best answers
you can hack a game online? and wtf is art monkey? like i said i didnt use any hacks i earned this **** damnit! give me some respect!

>_< buu angry buu make u food buu wants u to be chocalate

/dances

Best answers
Well depending on the game some people can hack it tho this seems like a bug not a hack bcoz it looks like its a flaw with the actual client hacks for online gaming for fps could only be stuff to do with super aiming and seeing through walls and changing speed due to lag and ping issues but thats it this seems to be deep in the core of je client
i shouldn't think he hacked

Best answers
haha it's funny cause you obviously did hack, if you say that nothing was different about the beams you lied. A. I've had my pl up to 500,000,000 without ssj or turbo and one generic kamehameha at minimum power blew up the screen. Later I got my pl up to over 1 billion with SSJ and turbo and one generic beam at minimum power gibbed everything and made the whole map shake. Not to mention hitting someone with melee makes them shoot across the screen like a rag doll. B. I'd liked to have seen how many kills you had. C. Getting an active hex editor which works the same way gameshark does is extremely easy. The problem is it can only be used by the server host. I have one myself but I don't use it for things like that because it ruins the fun in the game. And finally D. There was already a thread about this stop making new ones!

Best answers
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT A HACK OR PRGM ****

CAN AN ADMIN PM ME? so i can tell THEM wat bug im talking about?? and LOCK this thread.

Best answers
are you talking about the kill yourself bug? cause we know about that and i was talking to the guy with the picture.

Best answers
i posted in my original thread how many kills it took - deaths ... lets just say 300 mil powrelevel was over 500 kills 300 deaths =x

Best answers
its all true

some is done with a bug in the game, so dont be too impressed.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Need I say more? And no i did not edit this picture in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom