Hiei Sig and ava

Best answers
Well here they are i kinda like the black plain bg but if anyone has a suggestion for it then tell me. I dunno i just kept it simple but i kinda think it looks good with the black and hiei..sooo critz?

bah..i dunno..what do you think?

Edit* thought it was too plain added grid and new image :) what do you think now? O and if you cant tell the hiei on the left and the faded one behind him are different images...minor detail but i did it anyway. Hmm should i use these?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the fact that you kept the background simple and I like it even more since its hiei >_< all and all though its pretty good..

Best answers
i like its pretty cool but it seems like something is missing like there should be an object above ur name but other than that it ROX

Best answers
Hmm yea and object...but what, i would put my logo there...but im not creative enough to make myself a logo...:) :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe a Yu Yu Hakusho icon or something? I dunno.
It looks pretty cool, Hiei rox! :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i find simple things are good, but there is a limit. I think it needs more in the way of a background.
With the avatar try moving the border to the top, so the character doesn't seem to be cut off so suddenly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom