Hiding your PL

Best answers
I think you should be able to lower your powerlevel and become semi invisible, only slightly so you are less likely to see them from a distance, you can not target them with melee unless you are close to them, and you would not appear on the scouter. Once you do this your powerlevel would be extremely low that if someone were to actually find you and hit you you're basically done as It would require time to power it back up.

but I don't know how that would work due to the fact i've had 0 power level as mystic krillin and still killed many people..... but you could fix that too, so when you have no power level you cannot fly, turbo, extremely weak melee (like half point damage) and no beams or teleports.

would work well for stealthing/hiding/or getting someplace you want to be.

Best answers
Hey look no one flamed my Idea ! i guess its good? Or everyone thinks it's so bad that they're pretending that i never said anything....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This topic has been brought up before. Its a nice idea though, I think they should add it to a future ESF release.

Best answers
Great idea the scouter makes a 1-1 crap because u always know where the other person is and the game becomes too predictible but being able to lower power level would add a whole new element :)

Best answers
I completely agree that this idea would make the game a lot better. I also think that they should take the scouter out except for maybe being able to see team members but instead having arrows point in the direction of ur enemy and if they lower their level you would have to be closer to them to be able to sense them( arrow pop up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom