hidden image sig

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i tried out a lil technique to hide an image in another image, now this sig isnt particulairly great, but it was just to try out teh technique...

to see the hidden image, select the sig.

i will probably do this in my next upcoming sigs aswell, so keep and eye out for it.
http://www.mechmod.com/team/dudeman/dudesig.jpg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea, very creative, sigs kinda cool, and i see.....kaka-sensai!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg i had never seen such a tut O_O

i had seen some sorta image like this and went expirimenting until i discovered a way to do it myself. i did it way simplier too.. gah.

i was still expirimenting so it wasnt perfect.. i guess that tut makes stuff much easier.. -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is aslo a way to make it almost completely invisible till u selet the image i forgot how but it was something along the lines of that tut

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is pure sweetness. The hidden image is maby a bit too ovious for when not selected, but verry nice job.

Best answers
I'm not trying to be picky, but you can see the 'hidden' image slightly.. even befor you select it. There is a way to have the image completely hidden, and it only appears when you select it.. maybe that might help hide it better. Otherwise its a good idea.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well Cynrix, why dont u help Dudeman with it, maybe u got a <b>tutorial</b> for it? :p lol, but i wonder, isnt there a way to filter out those lines? since that kinda.....ruins the image, those little lines on naruto X_x

Best answers
How do expect me to help me? I don't know how to do it.. jeez.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
well Cynrix, why dont u help Dudeman with it, maybe u got a <b>tutorial</b> for it? :p lol, but i wonder, isnt there a way to filter out those lines? since that kinda.....ruins the image, those little lines on naruto X_x
Stop provoking Cynrix before I ruin your day. I know you had a problem with him in the other thread, but he's done nothing wrong here, so shutup about it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Stop provoking Cynrix before I ruin your day. I know you had a problem with him in the other thread, but he's done nothing wrong here, so shutup about it.
i wasnt,....i was making a joke, like give dudeman a(nother) tutorial, i had nothing bad against Cynrix this time, if u read my other post, u should know i tought dudeman was using a tutorial, so i was joking that dudeman could use another tutorial

Best answers
Thats a cool technique, but as people have said it would be better if you couldnt see kakashi be4 you highlight it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom