Hidden Combos.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plus frieza is for noobs because u can teleport charge ki lazer finger spam
you are saying this but there is here one thing that no one thinks about(and i hope not)
there is more melee spam than beam spam, everyone sais that it's beamspam while the whole game is made about the beams.
they can better make an other game from esf becours it's more an melee game than an dbz game, it can be in my mod but that's becours it's all about melee and i dont think that esf is an melee game.

Best answers
First of all, if you press "block" before the prepunches start, combo's cant be made. Simple.
Second, combos dont do that much damage, its equal to a red hit. People just say that "omg omg combo combo im dead."
I didnt know the combo's for some while now and guess what. I wasnt killed all the time. I even realized the combo's myself because during prepunch 90% of the ppl do exactly the same pattern.

Me being a freiza user, i dont think its noobish at all. I think its noobish that you cant evade an attack with a blast radius of a needle's head. Is it that difficult to evade? Just dont stay still.
Krillin isnt for noobs btw. Its only for ppl with "1337 hax0r skillz". He can get 999-0 with scatter spam. And THATS a skilless attack, getting kills from homing kiballs, not trying to hit someone accross the map with a needle-wide attack.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Texas said:
First of all, if you press "block" before the prepunches start, combo's cant be made. Simple.
Exactly...If you have no ki just block and the prepunches do no damage and the combo time for the attacking player is reduced significantly...There's a lot more to this game than spamming one single attack, and there's more ways to evade then teleporting...Frieza's lack of a decent beam means that Frieza users have to find other ways to kill. If you can't handle it than don't play.

Best answers
so ur saying push block when they prepunch and the combos cant be made? push or hold block?

because i've seen combos made on people holding block when prepunchin, because all u need is 5-6 punches to have the longest time to do more combos like 5 in a row.

u dont hold block to make combos not work you have to push the arrow keys in accordance to the moves.

Best answers
By pressing Block BEFORE he starts prepunching, when the prepunch starts you dont have to press block. You will see that the character has his arms in front of him blocking the arracks and taking no damage. If you have pressed block when the opponent started prepunching you, THE COMBOS CANT BE MADE. Even if all the hits land. THE COMBOS CANT BE MADE.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ok then im sure that will solve the problem of us having no ki and constantly getting prepunched now huh?

Best answers
Yeah becasue you dont get any damage. You can always recharge when the struggle is over.

Best answers
so now combos are worthless wow... guess we will just have to fling people into ground and ki bomb em to get kills...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Combo's shouldn't be publiuc becuase, first of all, there are only two. If you can't figure them out, then fight a combo whore, and look at his arrows. No, the arrows aren't all random 60% of the time, by default light hits are random 15% of the time, mediums are 25%, and heavy hits are 35%, so you're just wrong. Unless you're playing in a server that has custom settings, and I don't think there are that many of those out there.

Secondly Combo's are very easy to block, especially people that use nothing but combos. If you know the combo, you don't even need to see the arrows for some of these players, since all they do is spam combo after combo.

At most, you make only put the shortest combo in the bar 3 times, and that's if you did a good amount of pre-punches. The second combo you can get in the bar twice, but that doesn't matter. They're very easy to block which is exactly why only one hit has to connect.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually blocking before advanced melee doesnt stop them from doing combos either i just looked into it...

Best answers
ya i told you dude blocking doesnt stop combos u have to push the arrow keys to dodge the combo punches dont let ONE HIT or your gonna be in a combo :p basically to dodge a combo just push the arrow keys and find a pattern in the enemies combos. like up down up down just hit them if thats what he is hitting this is how u learn combos.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually blocking before advanced melee doesnt stop them from doing combos either i just looked into it...
It doesn't stop combo's but prepunches do no damage and the combo time at the end of the prepunch is shorter than if they hit with 6 prepunches. Try with bots, they usually block and when you start making your own combos you only get time for 1 hard hit and 1 medium hit (give or take)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom