hi

Discord Member
Best answers
thought id introduce myself ... i have been playing dragon ball z on steam since ... well since the damn thing was on it. i was among the first to b playing when DMZ first came out and the servers were completely empty, and eventually it got full and we were making clans n having epic solo duels in the wee of the night... and then esf came after that which was quite different, a little easier but still really fun. (the maps were cooler in DMZ). and then stopped playin for a while for other things ... been on and off since then kinda keepin tabs on the game ... been hearin about esf1.3 since like forever now ... but seems like things are movin along as they were before (would be nice if there was some updates to the open beta :p no ones on there right now anyways) but i get it ... want to make it come out in a total "final" package lol ... but i hope they dont end on improving it more passed it.

well ... DBZ has come a long way here on steam ... and i am more than surprised it has gotten to this point, i was more than happy when it was just flying around and power struggles, and now we are surely pushing past the thoughts and limitations of our predecessors to make a game really worthy to be called one of the greatest of all time.

here's to everyone here ... and to all those who have still stuck around

^_^

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, Welcome to the Forums. Do stick around but first get validated here.

Also, your post would have been more suitable over here.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, Welcome to the Forums. Do stick around but first get validated here.

Also, your post would have been more suitable over here.
Stop misleading the public. Validation is only needed if you require support for the game. Its not necessary to be part of the forum community.

Also his post is just fine here. That thread is not about new people joining saying hi. Its about 10 years of ESF since the first release.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop misleading the public. Validation is only needed if you require support for the game. Its not necessary to be part of the forum community.

Also his post is just fine here. That thread is not about new people joining saying hi. Its about 10 years of ESF since the first release.
I know its not necessary, but things would go a lot more smoothly later on if he did have some problems. I just meant it as a foresight thing. And the reason i suggested it over there is because he wanted to share his Esf experience, which would've been more suitable in the thread i mentioned.

All of what i said was meant as a suggestion. I apologize if i came off as overbearing. ^_^

Discord Member
Best answers
just welcome the guest ... and thats all :p lol

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Always nice to see a new face. Welcome to the forum.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums! You seem like an individual of magnitude and direction so we'll be happy to have you aboard.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums! You seem like an individual of magnitude and direction so we'll be happy to have you aboard.
I c wat u did thar!! Hurr Hurr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom