hey to you.. from south africa :)

Best answers
hey i just want to say first of all that this hl mod has been made very, very well by the esf team. the quality of it takes full advantage of the hl engine and makes the game models, particle systems amazingly pretty :]

i have been reading these forums and watching esf grow from its early alpha to this beta, and i think the change is excellent.. i live in south africa and i have promoted the game in our community, all the little dbzfan people love it and i also enjoy it alot :)

uhh.. what else.. ok for you people that dont know much about me which you definatly dont, i lived in USA for 7 years, portugal, mozambique and also mexico for 1 year. im 15 yars old and NO i dont ride to school on elephants :)

anyways thanks for making the amazing mod, goodluck on the updates, i read the updates for the next beta1.1 and it looks like you guys have really been working hard lately to satisfy your fans well done of that btw :p

ok.. time to go read and reply to the other billions of forums im registered in.. *headache*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom