hey there

Best answers
help lolz

ok when im in advanced melee and the things come up on the side which are pressed to dodge the attack, what do i press when 4 arrows appear do i just hit all 4 wasd?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the "random" one. You pretty much have to guess. It's to make the game have some kind of way to be able to hit them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try getting someone to teach you. Yami was pretty good last I remember. Look for an S2K member and ask them to help you. =D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
clan... unless i think
but no it has to be a clan ;)
S2k is a clan. Though the current people are just using the name and milking it like funi is doing with DBZ if you ask me.

No idea about the current members. But 3 or 4 years ago S2k was reopened by Ready, Ness and me. No idea who dug up the name now though :s

Best answers
ok this will be my last post, thanks for all the tips and stuff guys i only wish i had enuf motivation to continue playing the game and improving but i think ill just stick to fps games.

Once again thanks all and GL.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think the S2k Original Members took a week just to learn to play like they did.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can get decent at ESF within a few days. It's getting good thats the hard part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom