Hey, noobie here

Best answers
Thanks for the advice... and btw, I put this sig together in about 5-10 minutes... is it good for that amount of time?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't see your sig, but hey welcome to the forum :fight:

Best answers
I also cannot see your sig.. Anywho welcome, be sure to follow all the rules!

Best answers
his sig is located at http://www.geocities.com/jarhead129/my_sig.jpg (I veiwed the html source). You can't host images using geocities unless after you up load the file, click rename at file manager and change the extention to .txt , when you link to that file it'll appear as an image. So many people on this forum have sigs that don't show up, thats all they have to do.

Best answers
Thanks ! i got it working... btw, anyone know how to get rid of the white bars around the edge? It's my first attempt at anything on a computer :) ... I have some good drawings, but not a scanner :-(

Best answers
If your using PhotoShop, you can use the crop tool to get rid of them.

Best answers
Whoah Flash, I love flash! anyway flash dosn't have trasparency. and since you have no movement I suggest you just make a gif. The only way to possibly do it in flash in get the exact colour of the forum background and fill the white spaces with that.

Edit : Oops just notice the forum had an alternating background colour, just make a gif.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not 2 flame or anything
but this should be in art section

and about transparent bg
it could be done in flash 5, but it has really been along time ago so I really don't know how 2 use it

good luck with the sig
and a happy new year

Best answers
Thanks ! actually, it didn't start out as a sig topic, but it ended up as one. Sorry about the art forum !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom