Hey |DbZ| Android16, please read!

Best answers
JUDGE YOU DONT WANNA FU*CK WITH ME CUZ I WILL ****ING HACK YOUR COMPUTER... I CAN DO IT.... AND YOU SAID I THINK IM THE COOLEST, WHO DO U THINK U R? YOUR JUST GAY.... AND MIGHT I REMIND YOU THAT YOUR 13 OR 14 ASS.... AND I DIDNT SAY YOUR SIGS SUCK YOU DUMASS.....

(plz dont ban me for this i just have an anger problem...)

Retired
Best answers
blow me android, how mature you are. with the haxor thing. very cool dude. and i'm 15 years it's not old, but at least i'm not a Jackass.

Best answers
ahhh yes... you want me to blow you? i think tat is something a gay person would say.... and even repliying to that post with something like that shos that you are immature also....

Retired
Best answers
no actually "Blow me..." means that I just don't care about you and your life. something like "whatever" so move along now, and sit in a corner and cry or something.

Best answers
ya know what? since you have just asked me to basically suck your dick(if anyone could find it), i am assuming your gay.... so i will not pay attention to you anymore....

Retired
Best answers
finally dude, that's what i wanted all my life here on the forums. i couldn't have wished for a better christmas present.

Retired
Best answers
i thought you wouldn't pay any attention to me anymore...... guess you are not true to your word eh? well that's what you get from 13 year olds (no offense to anyone else that is 13;))

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
geez, clam down lol you two r fighting like madmen, why dont u just stop it allready

Best answers
kinda funny that i have to think of big and small dogs ...... big dogs r allways quiet calm but the small ones can't just shut their trap :rolleyes:

Best answers
i apologize judge, i was in a bad mood, and i was pissed, so i apologize..... i went and w00ped some ass playing CS and now I am in the christmas Spriit..... WOOHOO.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Friends Again dont like to see people fighting.

16 saying sorry that was a SHOCK

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom