HES BACK!

Best answers
lmfao who remembers this from 05's modeling competition #4, the final fantasy one

any ways for all you old schoolers who were around then, i just randomly decided to remake good ol max, ima finish texturing tomorrow, C&C, and texture suggestions are welcome, oh also i didnt use any references on this one either so there not available to show =p

*edit*
for any one who wanted to see under the armor

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice revive, though i would play abit on the body shape ;p looks to cylindrical, the head shape is like a quad with the hair, you have to give it a O shape, or more like a egg though abit rotated.

awesome revive!

Best answers
woah that is damn wicked :D what tuts have you followed to model the hair and clothes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i bet he knew that there existed something like "Alphamapping" wich allows to have inside of a polygon a transparent background, so he saw it once or more on several models and tried to this by himself =P

just google after alphamaps tutorials or somelike this

poopinmymouth has it, though i never understood his tuts ,_, .... i maybe have one for lightwave if you want it.

Best answers
can you post a front pic in wire and flatshade and pixel i will have some lightwive tuts plz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol nope.
That ain't no alphamapping.

Never thought I would see him again, he's aged!
Nice tho i'm not really keen on the fact he is a grandpa with died black hair now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
loooooooooooooool sorreh didnt noticed the red hairlines ..... sucky 3dsm style <_<" ....

anyway, hottsaucea , add me on msn or pm me, i will collect all tuts i have. you should have adobe reader though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice though it doesn't look like he can walk, his ancles can't bend with those armor plates jamming it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the armour doesnt look like Metal/steel or whatever, looks to softshaded, Harbrushes ftw!
nice, keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom