Hero's In a Halfshell

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesome stuff there Eclipse!
they look really accurate and mesh is sooo cleannn!
me likes! :)

offtopic:
SuperSaiyaChris, check your pms =P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are these based on the new show? or the one i remember watching when i was a wery widdle boy?

great work dude :) although it looks like the elbow deformation could use a tiiiiiny bit of work.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Thanks a lot guys :). I think i might make another character soon, not sure tho, gotta finish up soem oher work as well :p. Ummmm Gir i have 3 cuts as usual so it should be pretty nice, if you talknig about mikey i think thats a shading issue, i dunno, but 3 cuts for and elbow is prettty standard and hasn't caused me any problemos yet :). Any particulars anyone wants to see next? And yeah this is bases off the new show. I might make the old school ones as well, they would be LOADS of fun!! ^_^.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe i could work on the old school ones with you?? i luuuuurve that show :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats the difference between old school ones and new school ones besides the definition of the drawing?

Best answers
well im not giving them the new school g3y look. when im skinning them im doing movie realism. i like them in the movies so thats what the skins will look like. I might do two versions. one cartoon and one realism.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, good to have you back TC, did you recover from your situation?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the turtles in the movies didnt have color coded headbands.. they were all the same color, just the differnet weapons

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you watched it in black and white o_O

They had colour coded headbands in the movies.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
ya, in the movies, "only" the head bands were color coded, the rest wasnt, armbands and wristgaurds were all same

Best answers
cold steel said:
Hey, good to have you back TC, did you recover from your situation?
im still alive but im far from recovered, and king kong i know what your talking about, the jap version of tmnt they all had black headbands and they were gangster. they use to just kill and rip people apart, but america made it a nice cartoon. I would love to give them all the same head bands I think the whole color thing is kinda G3y :shocked:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
No I don't think it would be, since it's for the mod you would have to me part of the development team :S. TC glad to hear u are making the movie versions i love them, but please put the colors in the bandana;s XD. The need to be told apart :p.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, clipseh, C3 is our new skinmesher =P

Best answers
Eclipse said:
No I don't think it would be, since it's for the mod you would have to me part of the development team :S. TC glad to hear u are making the movie versions i love them, but please put the colors in the bandana;s XD. The need to be told apart :p.
i am in the mod team D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom