Helpe me out here ^_^

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well bad news, 3d max crashes on my non stop so i can't get any work done, so i'm switching over to LW(Light Wave) but i have no clue where i'm at, i'm lost in the interface. any one here that knows the program well or knows anyone else that knows it. i need this help so i can get rigging started, once i learn the basics i'm good to get riggin on Mario's buu :p

Thx in advance

just add me to your aim/msn we can talk when i get back home from school

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
NOooooo , wolfi , dont go on that **** ... (sry that i'm calling it **** but for making DBZ it is) , i l try to help ya all i can on max , just dont switch on Lw

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
lol sry man i can;'t stand max crashing on me non stop man, i can't get anything done. i can even touch the bip with out it crashing , soo that defeats the purpose u know. Lw will be alot easier on me (so far it's a cool program) this "crash" issue i know u can;t solve it cuz i've done just about everything. yes even full reinstall of max and CS. still crashes. on to uninstalling Max at school (now) and installing LW(now.....after max ^_^ ) i have a buu model rdy and waiting to be test riged in LW

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i didn't say error, i said crash. as in it crashes, programs goes poop and shutsdown with no reason :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Maybe your memory runs out ? , happenes to me .. when my memory is low , max just closes by him self ...

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
1 gig of DDR 400, this b*tches has heat sinks on them, no way i can run out :p

Best answers
Of course it can run out. Everything has a limit, and some of those model making programs can really suck the memory out of a computer. Just actually CHECK to see if it is, instead of saying your computer kicks ass and its impossible that it can run out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have 384 megs of memory and max never crashes on me. Theres gotta be somethin else other then memory. Maybe try closing some other programs, the big memory suckers are : kazaa, IE, media player, norton, photoshop, and half life model viewer is even known to suck memory up. But if you dont have any other programs running there must be something else.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
well it's all in the past now, i give max it's do's since it was the one that got me ingame but LW now (that u see ) is a very very powerfull program. it is sooo flexible. not saying this like i have been converted to the dark side or anything, i still like max and wish i could use it, but i'm geting into LW to fast to remember ^_^ i can add cloth effct to bones now(like splinter cell cloth) i can add those to pants ^_^ so expect some cloth animations from me when i get around to learning that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom