Help!!

Best answers
i have downloaded the esf half life 2 files from the server (from the full install part) and i try to install esf but wen it comes to the installation folder the thred tht it goes is as follows:: c:\programfiles\half-life ::

1) tht folder does not exist so technically it should create it right...
2) i cant even click the install button as tho sumthing is wrong, the button is blanked out, clicking it does nothing at all, (i have plenty of space)
3) if i click browse i try to set the folder to the source mods folder so the thred shoud look like this :: c:\programfiles\valve\steam\steamapps\source mods :: but the folder just open wen i click it and i cant choose it as a destination

i have made a folder called ESF and tryed to select tht as a a destination, again it wont let me select it a click ok ( the ok button blanks out) and i still cant click install, can sum one plz plz plz help me, i'm desperate

thanks in advance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Run Half-Life through Steam before you try to install.
Make sure you're using the full 1.2.3 installer.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF does not work with HL source or HL2

ESF is not compatible with the source engine

HL2 files is only a host nothing more

if you wasnt to play it get HL1

sorry about the format but i got borred during the 2 min waiting time

Best answers
damm it... no offence but tht sucks soo much ass, cant bloody belive it, well i supose i'll have to then thnx any way .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only ten or twenty dollars these days in most good retailers ;). Got one sitting around here at home for when i get some good net at home that i will have to setup (please don't come to my door with a gun and ask for my precious copy of half-life :().

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HL1 for $20. You could probably find it cheaper than that if you look hard enough.

You can also order it off of Steam for that price. If you're going to get HL and ESF, you might as well get Steam now, as you'll be using it to play online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom