help

Best answers
ok people this are my problems

1 i cant find a map what contains dragonballs please gife me some names of the maps please

2 when i join a server i connect correct but dont see what im doing this is with all server's what to do ???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf_riverside has dragon balls. Just be sure to use the correct game mode, and remember that CTDB mode is very buggy.

As for your second problem, could you go into a little more detail? I'm not sure what "I can't see what I'm doing" means.

Best answers
it means i still see the green stuff from steam hear everybody flying around

if i press 2 2 ill choose a team and goku then i push 4 and click i hear MY goku say kamehameha but still see the steam loading process

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What video mode are you running in?
Are your video drivers up to date?

Best answers
i can play with bots without any problems

its just when i look for online games.....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mindhead said:
it means i still see the green stuff from steam hear everybody flying around

if i press 2 2 ill choose a team and goku then i push 4 and click i hear MY goku say kamehameha but still see the steam loading process
I remember this happened to me one time before, but only once. It was because I was alt+tabbing, and the game loaded while it was minimized. It has never happened to me when I play normally, so if it happens to you all of the time like that, I don't know an absolute answer for you. When it happened to me, I could see the screen flickering, and when I hit the console key, it would appear and I could see what people were saying. Does it happen like that to you?

It could be any number of things, but it's most likely a video issue. Do what Pain said and check your video card drivers. If they're not up to date, download the newest ones for your particular model. If you're not running the game's video in OpenGL (Software is the default option, but it's very buggy and causes problems), switch to it. If your card doesn't support it (usually not a problem) then use Direct3D.

Best answers
DragonDude said:
I remember this happened to me one time before, but only once. It was because I was alt+tabbing, and the game loaded while it was minimized. It has never happened to me when I play normally, so if it happens to you all of the time like that, I don't know an absolute answer for you. When it happened to me, I could see the screen flickering, and when I hit the console key, it would appear and I could see what people were saying. Does it happen like that to you?

It could be any number of things, but it's most likely a video issue. Do what Pain said and check your video card drivers. If they're not up to date, download the newest ones for your particular model. If you're not running the game's video in OpenGL (Software is the default option, but it's very buggy and causes problems), switch to it. If your card doesn't support it (usually not a problem) then use Direct3D.

yes thats whap happends to me all the time ill check video mode....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom