HELP!

Best answers
I keep getting an error that says "Can not load library esf cl_dlls client.dll." How can I fix it?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you using Steam?

Whatever the problem may be, I can almost guarantee you'll find the solution here.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remeber to create a steam account and to register your hl cd key, after that, let steam gether the nessacary content required for the game. Run the hl hazard course once then exit and then install esf and you should all be set.

Best answers
When ever I made my steam account it didn't ask for hl cd key, does anyone know why?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
if it didnt ask, whats the problem?
Maybe he meant: "It didn't ask me for my HL CD Key when I finished installing Steam."

After installing HL to Steam, you will need to run HL once and enter the Hazard Course (HL's training mode). You do not need to finish it, just exit it, then exit HL. I believe it will ask you for your HL key the next time you start HL.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RaveNova said:
When ever I made my steam account it didn't ask for hl cd key, does anyone know why?
It's because you need to register the key with steam. go to browse games and go to "register a product I already own". From there, enter your cd-key and let steam get the required game files. Also do what has been explained to you above and then install esf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom