HELP

Best answers
everytime i create a server the game crashes during the loading screen and it wrote there cannot find file 800_Melee Text.tga in esf/gfx/vgui/fonts.Anyone who knows how to solve this problem reply ASAP!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since that error is there since the start of 1.2 and doesnt cause a crash. Ima say you dont use STEAM.

Correct?

If yes than get STEAM cause we dont have suport for anything else.

If no than post a screen shot.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe he is using an esf addon like evm

Best answers
we all got that file in our folders and it doesnt hold any information thats ours, so how about someone give him a copy of that file and see if that helps

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we all got that file in our folders and it doesnt hold any information thats ours, so how about someone give him a copy of that file and see if that helps

Correction. Noone has that file. Its been missing since 1.2 came out. That error is not fatal. Since it only makes the game use the default text font. The fact that he said he saw that message before flying out is what makes me think hes using WON. Since in WON you see the console while loading. Where in STEAM you dont.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everytime i create a server the game crashes during the loading screen and it wrote there cannot find file 800_Melee Text.tga in esf/gfx/vgui/fonts.Anyone who knows how to solve this problem reply ASAP!!!
Update Half-Life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes. the rest of this text is because of the 10 character limit.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cannot allocat more than 128 HUD sprites is the error that jumps out when I play a while! Tell me what to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom