HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
half life stoped being sold where i live is there another way to download ESF?!?!?!?! plz help!! =\

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can always purchase Half-Life over the Internet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's right, considering you have a credit card and/or PayPal account, and that you credit card supports online pay and/or your country is supported by PayPal.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you can catapult yourself into the United States, steal a copy, and run away (Why not? Mexico does it all the time!). ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because catapults are usually more expensive than Half-Life.

Best answers
can u list some websites? b\c i looked on amazon.com and didnt show it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jari's right. It's the lowest price you can get, and you get the game instantly. You basically just buy the cd key. But before that, download Steam with Half-Life cache, which has Half-Life compressed into it. That way, you just enter your cd key and Steam will just unpack Half-Life, downloading only small updates, and enabling you to play immediately.

Best answers
Hrmm, it is a shame that Half-Life has stopped being sold in areas. Even here Australia, I was lucky to actually get a copy on a sale. Lucky me >_<. Then came ESF, woo0o :). Anyways, if your parents aren't picky, you can get it over Steam like the people above mentioned. It's the fastest + safest way to get Half-Life.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kay here's what you do (no joke)

If you have a credit card: Go to steam and buy it for 10 bucks.

If you don't have a credit card: steal your parents' then do what it says above. That's what I did with the forcepit lol.

Best answers
hey should i do what Joriroth said first or do what dan said first THEN do what jari said?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, first you need to download Steam. Now, you can either get Steam with the cache files, meaning that Steam will not have to download the cache files from the server, or just get Steam by itself. I recommend getting Steam by itself since the cache versions are larger in file size. Once you download Steam, you need to make a Steam account. From there, you can buy Half-Life or any other Steam game off of the Steam Store, and it will be added to your account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom