Help!!

Best answers
I am posting this in chat because I can not post in Help because steam wont send me a message in my email to verify the steam sign in.

I installed the mod and I get a client error. So I changed the fmod and it still doesnt work.
Whats with this mod? Nothing works. :cry:

--- edit ---

This mod sucks ****.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am posting this in chat because I can not post in Help because steam wont send me a message in my email to verify the steam sign in.

I installed the mod and I get a client error. So I changed the fmod and it still doesnt work.
Whats with this mod? Nothing works. :cry:

--- edit ---

This mod sucks ****.
If that's how you feel...
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/NO+SOUP+FOR+YOU.+Need+i+say+no+more_0da851_3121154.jpg

OT: Verify your Half Life copy so we don't waste our time on an issue caused by a pirated copy.

Last edited:
1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Have you installed Half-life?

EDIT: crap Viper beat me to it :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Just because it doesn't work properly the way you want it to on an pirated copy doesn't mean the mod sucks.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Before saying he has an illegal version i'd say you give him a chance to reply properly...
And indeed kinda what sky said, you didn't play the mod yet so don't judge just yet.

Best answers
Sorry guys I was just having a bad time I was so mad. But I finally got steam to verify my half life.

Please help me I dont know if I changed the fmod.dll right.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If Steam Guard doesn't work for you, you need to fix this ASAP. This is more important than any mod. You will lose access to your Steam account if you don't. Verify the email address in Steam is correct.

/edit: Oh yeah, and the forum's "Sign in through Steam" feature is not the validation...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it does say he has it on his steam account when you go to his profile so, what is the exact problem? Like is there an error number?

Best answers
Well it does say he has it on his steam account when you go to his profile so, what is the exact problem? Like is there an error number?
Ok so when I started it up It couldnt find client.dll so I read here on the forums that you have to change the fmod.dll or something and I exactly dont know how to do so. I am very confused.

--- edit ---

I apoligize for saying it sucks. I was just so mad I shouldnt rate it if i never played it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh... Little outta my range there, Maybe some of the other members or in team members can help ya with that one.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Can you post the exact error message?

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Glad that your issue is solved, happy beaming!

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it will be better if you post the answer, for any other person who may have the same problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom