Help

Best answers
i just d/l cracker jacks pikkon model(i think its him) and every time i use one off his attack (Eg Hyper Tornado Attack) soon as the beam bout to hit the wall my whole comp freezes up any1 know why?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im pretty shure that aint our pack, you must have done somthing wrong, dont blame the pack, nobody elso is getting this problem :|

Best answers
hmm, if you didnt nothing wrong how can your computer crash, ive got the model/sprites and everything and my computer wont crash, does your computer crash 2 if youre playing esf with the original models/sprites? maybe you should post this in the help section:p

Best answers
it dosent crash it freezes and yeah it works fine with the normal sprites

Best answers
crashes freeze whats the different:p, but i think you should extract the sprites again, or you should use the orignial sprites

Best answers
im getting pissed off the orignial sprites still crashes ive rebooted my comp cause off crashes 10 times in the last 5 mins

Best answers
or just reinstall ESF and re-put the new sprites and everything in you ESF folder(s)

Best answers
i put piccolo's stuff back and it works fine but soon as i put the model sounds ect it ****s up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom