help

Best answers
still does not work but i no the problem it will not install the wizardsheild will not install help me plz

Best answers
hmmm its f**ked then ... download it from Fileplanet or somethin ... AND STOP making new topics just reply to one of your other 3 FFS

Best answers
k i will aim u when u get back on and i also found some more problems the cillet dill and the windows can not countine thing with the wirdard sheild

Best answers
i cant find the download i click on download and then esf 1.1 and then no downlaod just something about leachers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buckwheat, instead of double posting, use the edit button, It's against the rules to double post.

I don't really know what installer you're talking about but I'm assuming it's the ESF installer. Try getting the 1.0 and upgrading with the 1.1 patch. If that doesn't work or that's what you tried, visa versa. What exactly is going wrong? Most people don't wait long enough during the "searching for installed components" phase. So try waiting like 10 minutes if that's the case.

Best answers
it says windows can not coutine after i downloaded it u no when the wirard sheild thing and when u try to play it it says cannot load libray

Best answers
i have the fmod to fix the cl dll but i have no hl folder to put it in i only have the hl document and i am redownloading the esf 1.0 now back in in 30 mins and i need help to get my cl dll to work and i need to somewhere to download 1.1 sty did not no how to use edit button I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HIS MOD TO WORK FOR 2 WEEKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom