HELP!!!

Best answers
I first played ESF at a friends house, And he told me where to download it. After I downloaded it and then installed it, I also installed the Bots. I tried to use the bots and then it said."This application is coded for ESF, nothing else so Don't try to misuse it for other mods. This program exits now." And when I try to play a LAN game. It says"Mod_NumForName: sprites/voiceicon.spr not found. Can anyone help me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XVXEXGXEXTXA said:
"This application is coded for ESF, nothing else so Don't try to misuse it for other mods. This program exits now."
oh damn ... I love my error messages ;)
if you've installed all correctly (HL and ESF) then this message shouldn't appear
if I don't forget it, I'm going to tell you what exactly is wrong with your ESF/HL (when exactly this message occurs) ... I can't now, because I'm not at home

XVXEXGXEXTXA said:
And when I try to play a LAN game. It says"Mod_NumForName: sprites/voiceicon.spr not found. Can anyone help me?
you haven't installed HL correctly ... reinstall HL and the 1.1.1.0 Patch ... if it still doesn't work, browse this forum for the spr ... there're enough threads about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn ... Me was faster than me ...

XVXEXGXEXTXA said:
I don't have HL..I have CS.
this doesn't matter ... as Me explained in his forum ... this message (This app....) occurs when you try to de-/activate the bots and the exe isn't in the esf dir

Best answers
Okay then. I fixed the Bot Problem. But Now I Still need help on the other problem. I dled the file and put in the Cstrike file under Sprites. But when I play ESF. It still dosen't work. Do I need to Reinstall somthing or what?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ehm did you installed the latest patch (1.1.1.0) ?

Best answers
But like. When I press the = key. I loked in the console and it says Unknown Command

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
or, did you installed them to your esf folder ?

Best answers
None of those work. There's no Bot Menu thing on my esf thing and I tried Binding and Unbinding. And it said it diddn't know about Unbinding. Then I tried reinstalling it, but it diddn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom