HElp

Best answers
I installed esf 1.1 and now i go to multiplayher then internet games and it crashes...i reinstalled hl and esf and i already updated it and i dunno whats wrong.

Best answers
no it just crashed..but i thhink one time it said the half life.exe was corrupt so i reinstalled but it still doedsnt work

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there has to be an error message of some sort. if not then i (we) cant really help you.
is your half life updated to the newest version?

Best answers
Sorry that i write my problem to your thread. And im sorry that im not maybe so good in english, because i am from finland. OK here it is. I get error message: hl caused error in unknown. Help!! Its hard to play because sometimes i only played 10min and then it comes. I have been downloaded models,sprites and sounds. Are those the problem? My hl version is 1.1.1.0. ooh and im using gf ti4200 agp8x. and im using directx in the game. Better change to OpenGL? Second error. caused by ESFbot.dll i need help to that too. It happened when i changed to OpenGL. Resolution is 1024x768

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This is weird.. because i have EXECTLY the same problem.
my HL crashes when i am going to INTERNET GAMES, or when i join a server. once its in the game and it tries to connect to the server, my whole HL crashes, freezes.

Best answers
also sometimes it will say half life launcher caused te prob i already reinsatalled and its still doing this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reinstall HL
reinstall HL Patch 1.1.1.0
reinstall ESF

try to start a server
try to start a dedicated server
try to join a server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom