help

Best answers
Well im playing ESF since yesterday it go's fine but i am having some problems at the moment since i started ESF my CPU goes to like 99 out of game in game i can play but when i have to search servers and **** its like 99 so ****ing slow ???? o_O

Computer Specs:

p4 , 2,4GHZ (computer)
gf4 , 64mb (graphics card)
768mb ddr (memory)

Best answers
I don't know but it is in the ESF Menu when i have to find servers when im in a server i can play fine and i can use the ESF Menu but if i disconnect from a server and i get back in the ESF Menu my CPU shoot high to 99 and it all slow but when im in game i can do everything ? i dont really know what it is i allready restarted the game and my computer and it still happens and yesterday everything worked smooth exept the bot crash thing in a own server :p

Best answers
are you like stupid ?

I AM NOT CONNECTED TO A SERVER ON THE INTERNET!
I AM NOT CONNECTED TO A SERVER ON THE LAN NETWORK!
I AM NOT CONNECTED TO ANY SERVER EXEPT STEAM!

I am SUPER slow in the menu when i start up ESF where you see options and find servers and create server without joining a server as soon as i join a server i can go in the menu and do all stuff i like normal no slow **** and in the server playing its fine like every guy but when i disconnect from the game my menu is slow again ?

my connection is 2mb

Best answers
ok no need to be so silly wat other programs are running in the background while you are playing on esf again clam down plz and tlk nicely thx (not at all trying to be a mod i like when ppl tlk to me nice thats all)

Best answers
jgeorgeuk said:
ok no need to be so silly wat other programs are running in the background while you are playing on esf again clam down plz and tlk nicely thx (not at all trying to be a mod i like when ppl tlk to me nice thats all)
I wasn't angry i was only talking LOUD to explain it better :shocked:

Ultimate Popup Killer 1.0
McAfee SecurityCenter
NVIDEA Settings
Quicktime
Client Management

The programs where i know off :talk:

Best answers
no wat i mean is if you use win9x ctrl+alt+del and close em all apart from sys tary and exploer if its 2k/xp do task manager and cloase some programs aprt from explor and systray

Best answers
Well that doesn't work but i had it all running yesterdat (mirc,style xp and all other progs)
And it go's smooth and know it sucks like hell :x

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have u tried reinstalling?

**edit**

does this also happen to the normal HalfLife/counter strike (depends on what u have) or any other mods (if u have those) or is this esf only?

Best answers
Sicron said:
have u tried reinstalling?

**edit**

does this also happen to the normal HalfLife/counter strike (depends on what u have) or any other mods (if u have those) or is this esf only?
Thats the weirdest thing no its only on ESF :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom