Best answers
me friend wants 2 play esf but it doenst start

his sytem is : amd atlon 1800 whit 265mb memory
dont no hes video cart but i think it was a geforce 2 64 mb but i am not sure

please tell me can my friend play esf ?? :confused:

{NL} milo

p.s sorry for the bad english

Best answers
o_o Well, uh... most likely. 256mb RAM is more than enough. You've got to remember that the original Half-Life was released and optimized for Pentium II-III machines. I could play it on a system from 1998 when it came out. Technically, he's got more than enough resources to play. The only problem might be his CPU, cause I don't know the FSB on an 1800 off the top of my head. Either way, he should play fine, even if he gets a bit of slowdown.

Best answers
I've got a 600mhz processor, 256mb ram, and a geforce4 video card, I can play the game without slowdown... so i think his system isn't a problem

Best answers
milo said:
me friend wants 2 play esf but it doenst start

his sytem is : amd atlon 1800 whit 265mb memory
dont no hes video cart but i think it was a geforce 2 64 mb but i am not sure

please tell me can my friend play esf ?? :confused:

{NL} milo

p.s sorry for the bad english
Kijk nog wel even na of hij echt een videokaart heeft, dat kan het probleem zijn, en wees er even zeker van dat hij die kaart mét de nieuwste drivers goed heeft geinstalleerd, drivers voor de geforce kaarten kun je van nvidia's website afhalen. 'k hoop dat je der wat aan hebt ^_^ het updaten van drivers is erg belangrijk.

For all the other forum users, i appologise for writing this message in another language, but since i'm dutch it's a bit hard for me to explain it all in english... (looking at his location, he's dutch too)...

If any of the admins think this is a wrong thing to do, please notify me, i won't do it again in the future...

Evil-D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe its ok to post in another language if you provide a rough translation at least of what you said.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even so, Much of dutch is related to english. there are a lot of cognates. (to orion)

to Milo: It's not his computer thats the problem. It's something else. Can you be more specific witht he problem? Why won't it start. Is there an error message coming up? Does it go back to your desk top? Are you playing steam or won? (Won is dead) Do you have 1.2.1? A lot of things could be the cause of this problem you are having.

Best answers
hes problem is the install with steam and esf steam works but if he want 2 instals esf it can only be playad bij won and not bij steam

again sorry 4 the bad english

Best answers
i did not do any changes but game will play now

weard !!! but ho cares i dont it is up and running thx anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom