Help

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay so it's like this.. You know the one area of boxes right? Right. How do I make it smaller? I read stickies, I don't think it's in them.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talking about exactly?

Would you mind giving a better explanation?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay let's see I'll get a screen shot soon

*Edit*

*Edit*
Copy and paste into ur browser.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, you do not have the proper textures set in your options. A pure white textures means the texture is not found in any clump.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigh... How should I say this, it is like fully maxed maximized or whatever. I can't make it smaller, in some map's i've seen them smaller. That's my main problem

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The smallest you can go down to is 1 unit. If you have seen them smaller, you are most likely creating the map too small for the player. Try adding an info_player_start entity. It is a green box that represents the size of the player (for regular HL and CS) - info_evil_start or info_good_start for ESF. Albeit I doubt that it still needs to be smaller if it does, you cannot make it smaller. If you do (through the clip tool), it will cause a compile error. My suggestion, if it needs to be smaller, is that you don't use that block. If it is meant to be a connected part of a larger brush, try deleting the brushes and remaking the area without the small brushes. Remember that when you make brushes so small, it will seriously cause a decrease in FPS.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i did i created what i wanted big on the grid.. i then selected what i wanted smaller and group that.. i then created a very long brush and selected that long brush with what i wanted smaller.. i then resized the entire thing.. once i had my grouped brush resized to my liking, i then deleted that very long brush i used

hope that makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom