HELP

Best answers
at first i cant install the patch it sais no esf found
but i do have ESF installed on steam

secnedy i cant seem to change bot lvl when i do it crashes

and thridly how to fight melee you changed it but to what? :confused: :confused:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont know why the patch dosent want to install but try to download it from another link

as for the bots since you are using ESF 1.2 and bots 4.0 there is a bug that the game crashes if you change the level in game (1 of the 2 menus but i dont know wich 1)
just get the bots 4.1 its fixed there

about the melee its all in the manuall but if you read it and still dont get it its like this
(sorry ill update later i have some school to atend to ill update this if no one anwsers)

Best answers
were do i download esf bot4.1??

And abut melee i dont have the guid

When i prass it one the start menu its sais it cant find file

Best answers
Why does it seem that the only people that ever have problems apparently don't have the mental capacity to write their problems in plain english so people can understand them? ¬_¬

If you downloaded ESF, you have the manual, try some common sense, and look for it on your computer, in the ESF folder you installed to. But if you're incapable of doing that and going to ask us questions about where that is (like we know), you swoop at an enemy with melee chosen (otherwise you'll fly right past and they'll laugh at you), and either hold right mouse button for a single knockback attack, or fly into them to start prepunch, then use the combos from there by holding mouse left or right and pressing your WADS or similar movement keys. If you don't know how to swoop, double tap any movement key (duck, jump, WADS) and if you don't get it then, uninstall and sell your computer.

And whats with this bot program I keep hearing about, why not just use the default ESF bots? Are these better or something. I mean, I remember vaguely playing ESF before bots were implemented (I think), and a bot program I had worked with it, but I can't quite remember, plus it would crash when I did anything graphics intensive, what with having a 2mb integrated video card. T_T

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first tha m anuall wasnt implanted in ESGF b1.2 but it is whit 1.2.1 patch
second ESF bot 4.0 is implanted in 1.2 but it has bugs like the one mentiond but they are fixed in 4.1
the 1.2.1 bots are even newer than 4.1
P.S. ESF bots wera awailable from b1.0 if im not misstaken but you had to download them and install them manualy
and the manual is on ESF-world.com

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bman said:
at first i cant install the patch it sais no esf found
but i do have ESF installed on steam

secnedy i cant seem to change bot lvl when i do it crashes

and thridly how to fight melee you changed it but to what? :confused: :confused:
When you run the patch installer, manually browse and point the installer to your Steam's HALF-LIFE folder (and not the ESF folder) - and it should install properly provided you actually have ESF originally installed in the correct folder.

As for melee, once you install the patch - you should find a copy of the Manual in your ESF folder.

Buttlord said:
Why does it seem that the only people that ever have problems apparently don't have the mental capacity to write their problems in plain english so people can understand them? ¬_¬
Ease off on the smart comments, ok? This is the Help section and I will not tolerate a single unhelpful sentence in here, since it affects the entire support system of this modification.
bman said:
buttlord is buttlord...literrlly...
Enjoy a warning :warning: for flaming and making a completely off-topic post. Make sure you read the Acceptable Usage Policy before attempting to post on these forums again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom