help with bones

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ok , i want 2 add some bones 2 a skeleton but when i add them the skeleton deformes , the animation looks as it shold be but in other poses it look's like it's doing yoga, can smeone tell me how to add them bones?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , i want 2 add some bones 2 a skeleton but when i add them the skeleton deformes , the animation looks as it shold be but in other poses it look's like it's doing yoga, can smeone tell me how to add them bones?
Probably like you already did. You just have to remake every single animation after doing it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
allready thaught of that , just wanted to know if there are other ways to do this faster, without remakeing all 214 animations >_>

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
allready thaught of that , just wanted to know if there are other ways to do this faster, without remakeing all 214 animations >_>
Thats impossible. If you add bones the model has no information how those bones move during the animation. Without that information well you was what happened ^^

Best answers
Then we will really need alot of animators inteam... >_>, couse making those animations will pain off >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom