Help please....

Best answers
Alright Im not new to ESF but after taking some time off from it and everything I wanted to get back into it, now I have Counter strike which before steam and everything I was able to install ESF into my cs folder and it worked, now I read a bunch of people saying which package people had mine is the stand alone Counter-strike, when they first marketed it way back when. I thought I installed everything correctly, but when I fire esf up counterstrike opens up and just leaves me at the counterstrike main menu with the console open.... any ideas? thanks I want to get this game working!!! i miss it

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So did you install ESF in your half-life folder or you CS folder? It needs to go into your Half-life folder.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In theory it should work with CS. But try to download HL throo STEAM just in case.

If you have rhe standalone CS package than it should be available.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your'e copy of cs came with Condition zero then esf won't work with it. If you can't find a way to obtain half-life currently with your current package or if for any given reason mods won't work, you could always purchase half-life goty edition in stores for between $10-$20 or buy via steam for $9.95.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
General Overlord said:
If your'e copy of cs came with Condition zero then esf won't work with it. If you can't find a way to obtain half-life currently with your current package or if for any given reason mods won't work, you could always purchase half-life goty edition in stores for between $10-$20 or buy via steam for $9.95.
He said he has CS retail >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom