Help, please?

Best answers
Hi, I recently got half-life and downloaded esf. I'm on beta 1.1, but everytime I try to get online with it it won't allow me to join or connect with a game, because I am missing the file voice.spr or something like that. Suggestions?

Best answers
Indeed some ppl have this prob ... this can be fixed by d/ling VoiceIcon.spr and placing it in ...esf/sprites and in ...Half-Life/valve/sprites :laff:

Best answers
I know I'm being a pain by replying so early, but that problem is fixed. But it keeps saying there is a new version of ESF out. And I'm running beta 1.1, which is the current version to my knowledge. If there is a new version, could you please let me know?

Best answers
Humpz0r said:
ummm update hl to 1.1.1.0? :eek:
This would be my guess, does it say ''Your Half-Life executable is out of date'' ? Or simply a new version of ESF is out?

Because normally, if you have an older version of a modification for HL it won't ask you anything, and it will let you play.

Make sure you have the latest version of Half-Life, or Counter-Strike Retail depending on wich game you have purchased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom