Help please!

Best answers
I've got problems at instalation of esf, first i tried to install the 1.2v but when it's going to begin an error apears, it says: "the file 'C:\Half Life\hl.exe\esf\autoexec.cfg' could not be opened. Please check that your disk is not full and that you have access to the destination directory."
(I have 80gb of memory so that can't be), then the installation close and nothing happens :cry: ,
Then i tried to install the 1.1v, i've got no problems with the installation but when i run the game, it doesn't starts the esf, instead the half life opens.
My versions are no steam, i don't want to play online, i want to play on lan. I have half life(1.0.0.5 v)
Please, someone give me a solution. Thanks

Best answers
you need the latest version of HL(i think its 1.1.0.0 or something) or cs 1.5 to run ESF

Best answers
thanks, i works now, but is there any way to play it by internet the no steam version, for example, i creat a server and i 'd like to invite my friends to come inside, is that possible?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you mean lan? yes you can use lan. but you need steam to do it. no matter what you need steam to play esf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom