help please i need serious help!

Best answers
please help me.when ever i try a dbz mod for half-life n try to start a game it says"could not load library c:\sierra\half-life/esf/cl_dlls\client.dll"i dont know what to do. can someone please help?

thank you

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
couple of things.

1. Did you install ESF 1.2 and then install the patch to make it 1.2.1? If not, you need to do that.

2. Does it happen on all servers or just one?

Best answers
I have this problem too. It gives you this error right before the menu screens are supposed to show up.

I uninstalled ESF 1.2.1 because I thought EVM only worked with 1.2. I reinstalled and redownloaded the .exe twice with no avail. Any help is appreciated!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM dosent work on anything higher from 1.1 till now but they are working on that

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well someone did manage to figure out how to run evm with esf 1.2.1 he wont tell how though probably to get people to go on his server...

Best answers
Go ask at their forums for an answer, you wont find it here :)

Best answers
[SAS]Orion said:
couple of things.

1. Did you install ESF 1.2 and then install the patch to make it 1.2.1? If not, you need to do that.

2. Does it happen on all servers or just one?
i intsalled wut u asked me, n it justduznt work wen i try to begin any game n the same thing happens for dragonmodz

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the client.dll problem should be fixed with esf 1.2.1 - are you sure you are running that?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same as 1.2 your HL directory

\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\your account name\half-life\
put it in there normaly its already set so you dont nead to choose a path yourself

Best answers
uhmm sorry 2 anoy u guys in any way but i am having difficulties i have read this for but for some reason its still not working :no: :S i suposse if any1 of u guys could help me can u plz reply sorry for disturbense

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure you have half life installed. make sure that you have steam installed. downlaod and install esf beta 1.2 then after you installed that download and install esf beta 1.2.1 make sure they both go into the same directory: \Valve\Steam\SteamApps\your account name\half-life\

Best answers
kk il try ty for ur help an if i get on to the game could u teach me how 2 play
lolz i noe it weird but yeah ;D

Best answers
ok ;D ;) :cool: :yes: lets just see if i get this thing 2 work and oh iz it needed for halflife 2 or just thew first 1

Best answers
oh and not 2 be weird or sumthin because am a real noob but how do u get this pic on it always says it 2 big :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first off ''technically'' half life 2 isnt released. so you need half life 1

second take the pic you want to a pic upload site such as http://www.uploadimages.net/index.php

and put the link in between

and it will show up. or dont put the link b/w the img's and people will have to click on it. which ever you prefer

Best answers
sorry alot if it bothers u but am a noob wht more can u say so i realy realy thankfull for ur help ;D

Best answers
i had 2 do system restoration for my comp cause it mest up so i have 2 download all this s**t again
:S cause the setup fies are gone so u gotta wait awhile till i actually get 2 play this game :\ :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom