help needed please :(

Best answers
i was having trouble at first installing esf now i have got it up and runnning perfectly i tried to play a game or 2 to learn the controls i did that offline all went well great game no problems.then i tried to go play on the net and when i did this message came up as i tried to go into a server [dll [cl dlls\client.dll] differs from servers. what should i do please help.also since this happend with esf i cant play dod tfc or hl i need help i want to play esf online that would be fun plus i want to play my other halflife games online again i hope you can help im greatfull for your help^_^

thanks for reading

Best answers
it means your joining a server running 1.0
keep trying different serversand you will eventually run into one with 1.1

Best answers
could it be the other way arowend what if i have 1.0 and i need 1.1 could that be it what do people have the most 1.0 or version 1.1? wait a second it happens with everything tho after i insyalled esf it happend with all my games and before esf was there they all worked online jjust fine now what should i do? ir screwed up all my halflife games

Best answers
is there anyone who can help me about this? i want to get this problem solved^_^

sorry for double posting but it had to be done lol

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually it didn't have to be done. especially since you didn't add anything new(which if you did, you would edit your original post)

In any case, start a LAN game and see if it is version 1.1 if you have a doubt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom