help me

Best answers
sorry for my english, but, how can i activate the ''capture the dragon bal mode''

please help me

Best answers
When you are about to create a game, go in the "advanced" menu, then select "ctdb (experimental)" and it should work fine. And db are not in every map, so try some before saying its dont work (try esf_riverside).

Best answers
just to remind you there are those stickies they are there for a reason :smile: i am just lettin ya know for future references check the stickes first the mods love it when ya do that :rolleyes:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your question has already been answered, and I would strongly suggest that you read the stickies in the 'Newbie Central' before posting commonly asked questions. And there was also no need to create 3 threads with the same content.

Now just incase you haven't understood, I'll run it by you again:

ESF > Multiplayer > Internet Games > Create Game > Advanced > Change the game type to "CTDB (Experimental)" > OK > Choose your game settings > OK

That is how you would create a game with Capture the dragonball mode. If you need any further help regarding how to use this, please read this sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom