Help me please

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or, better yet, just ask him for his system specs, and link him appropriately...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah, but there's lots of ATI GFX cards. There's RADEON 9200, 9600, 9800 etc. Same goes for Nvidia. And the drivers for 9800 won't work with 9200. That's what I meant.
Just simply Download the latest Drivers for the Radeon 9200. Its still listed on ATI's website.

All of Nvidias graphics cards, Since the TNT series, and onwards is included in Nvidia's drivers anyway. (Except for Go, And Quadro - Even then I think thats changing).

Go try and download the latest drivers from Nvidia and ATI, they couldn't have had made it any easier. Click Drivers and software (For example), Choose Operating system, Choose Radeon, Then select the series of video cards, Ranging from the Radeon VE/7000 to the x1950.

You really cant download an incorrect version, Its pretty much laid out for even the most basic novice to be directed in the correct direction.

Nvidia's website is the same.

And the drivers aren't different in a sense, Its sill based on the original CCC But ATI/AMD chose Not to bother updating non Direct X 9.0 Cards anymore.
(That includes, ATI Rage, ATI Fury Max, Radeon 7000/7500, Radeon 8500, Radeon 9200 Including all the XT, TX, SE, Pro and other versions).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just simply Download the latest Drivers for the Radeon 9200. Its still listed on ATI's website.
Oh yeah, I overlooked that. Stupid me ;). Anyway, we helped him out, and since he's not replying it must be working for him, whatever he did. I think you can close this before it ventures to the land of spam :D.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, I overlooked that. Stupid me ;). Anyway, we helped him out, and since he's not replying it must be working for him, whatever he did. I think you can close this before it ventures to the land of spam :D.
There's no reason to close it. Maybe he's just busy, and has a life outside of these forums? Until he posts to confirm that it works, or doesn't work, there is yet a reason to keep this open. That's my opinion, anyways.

As for the drivers, he never gave us his system specs. We don't even know what he's using, so we can't recommend drivers. If he could post a DirectX diagnostic report, it would help alot.

To do this:
1. Open the "Start" menu.
2. Go into "Run".
3. Type in "dxdiag" without the quotation marks.
4. Click "Save all information...".
5. Save it to your desktop.
6. Copy it and paste it here in CODE tags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom