HELP ME PLEASE THIS IS INSANE

New Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
2
Best answers
0
Ok now i have esf 1.2.3.. and i rhonestly have no idea how to use the models of like brolly, gogeta, vegetto etc. everytime i try to connect to a extra model server it ALWAYS SAYS: Cannot continue without model models/evolution/Fusion.Patora.mdl, disconnecting. This happens to me everytime and the worste part is when i try and find the models/evolution/Fusion.Patora.mdl patch or whatever it is i can never find it. I am in need of help can someone please help me find a way to play with the new models, any links/patchs whatever you can do to help me is needed!

-thanks alot.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
2,309
Best answers
0
If you notice that it says models/evolution/fusion.patora.mdl, evolution is for the add on of ESF, called EVM. But dont go asking around about EVM here, we wont help you. Go ask on their forums.

In short: The 'extra model' servers are EVM, not ESF.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
1,276
Best answers
0
Yeah you need EVM add on, I don't suggest it in my opinion but it's up to you. Look for it on www.google.com or something. ^_^
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
1,714
Best answers
0
Be forewarned, EVM will screw up the game. Yes it does work about 85% of the time but the other 15% will drive you insane. Get it at your own risk.
 
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
17,065
Best answers
0
nonesence you dont nead EVM just make shure you dont join a server that says ESF | EVM teamplay or something as a gamemode

If you connect to a server look at the gamemode. If it says EVM in in than its EVM and will not work with standard ESF. And if you dont want EVM just find a server that only says ESF gamemode (gamemode = teamplay or free fight or capture the dragonballs)
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top