help me!!! PLEASE!! I BEG YOU!

Best answers
i love esf soooo friggin bad but when ever i play, after 10 minuets the game will freeze, and alll the pl and everything i gained goes to waste.. is there a patch to fix this? ive been experiencing these problems since 1.2.1! but even that i still play this game like crazy! please help mE!! i dont wanna sufer this kinda stupid bug no more!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wich version do you have cause ESF 1.2.2/1.2.3 is runung smoothly with out crashing much

Best answers
EVERYTHING CRASHES! but i tink before the "advanced" melee was invented the game ran smoothly..

Best answers
i need help, how do i get it installed is the a game or something i got to have first to get it to install ? :cry:

Best answers
master-edward said:
i need help, how do i get it installed is the a game or something i got to have first to get it to install ? :cry:
you have to have steam with Half-life installed to install ESF

Best answers
Help me O_O how can i come a super saijan?? :D please help me :shocked:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF manual said:
3) CF: (Change Form) The amount of PL (Powerlevel) needed until transformation (you cannot transform by using turbo's PL increase). Once the gauge is full press Z to transform.
RTFM it realy helps trust me

and CF is the green bar in your hud display

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJet-li said:
EVERYTHING CRASHES! but i tink before the "advanced" melee was invented the game ran smoothly..
Oh I had the same problem on my 2000 machine. This is simple. Download the latest drivers for your graphics card. www.ati.com for radeon cards

Best answers
DUDES THIS IS MY HELP THREAD NOT UR GARBAGE INSTALLING THING!

AND THE OTHER DUDE:

i use nvidia, and i am using the latest driver..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But what machine do you use. I think its a 2000 problem. It seems to crash more on this game than my 98.

Best answers
I have a sucky machine from 2002.

amd atholon 2200+
384 ddr ram
64mb geforce 2 nvidia thing and i over clocked it so i get 100 fps in cs.
nething else that matters? or interfeirs wit the game?

OOO YEA i use win xp

Best answers
master-edward said:
if u wanna play online u gotta buy HL1 then install steam regiser ut CD key and steam will DL HL automaticly

if u wanna play offline DL HL1 crack it and have fun ^^

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bldskakarot said:
if u wanna play offline DL HL1 crack it and have fun ^^
The discussion of cracks, hacks, and anything warez is pretty much taboo around these forums. Take that as a precaution for future reference

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just reinstall hl and esf , or u could possibly have a virus , has stated in the hl read me some viruses will modify the hl.exe & or half-life dll files , just reinstall it , give your system a defrag , go thru with a virus scan & scan for spyware/adware , also make sure if u want to run esf on won , that u install the hl 1.1.0.9 patch b4 esf & esf patches

Best answers
Ummm he does not have a virus, i posted about this same error and got no help either lol. i can play for 2 seconds to 2 hours and then all of a sudden just freeze up for no reason what so ever. my system pwns the hl1 engine and esf's graphics and i get the same crappy lock up to desktop error.

Im using a Athlon 2700 XP
1 gig of memory
ATI Radeon 9800 pro
and a giga-byte rz-7nf Mb

if a dev could explain could this be a video error with ATI or is it just the rendering or too much melee causes this error?

p.s. vid card has latest drivers so it cannot be that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom