Help me Please! Anybody!!!

Best answers
I cant get the console to come up, i press the tilde button "~" but the console wont come up. do i need to type in enable console somwhere in on of the game files? please help, i hear this is the only way to get the sensu beans to work

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok you probably know most of this, but I'm going to start this all from scratch incase you don't.
First, make a shortcut to ESF, by making a shortcut to the hl.exe file (this is the main executable that loads the Half-Life program.)
Place this shortcut onto your desktop.
Now right click on it, and select Properties.
There should be three tabs on the top of this window that opens.
Select the Shortcut tab, and you will find a textbox that says Target, and it contains the pathname of your hl.exe file.
At the end of the long pathname, insert a space, and type "-game esf" without the quotations. (This tells the Half-Life launcher to load ESF when it begins.)
To activate the console, add another space and type "-console" without the quotes.
So, if you installed Half-Life to the default path, your target box should look something like this.
C:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe -game esf -console
That should enable the "~" key to open the console!

P.S. - You don't need to open the console to use the Senzu Beans, you just find a bag of them on certain maps, select them from the attacks menu, and left click.

Hope that helped!
(whew, i'm getting a typer's cramp)

Best answers
Ok, in a much shorter version goto your Half life directory and right click on hl.exe and make a shortcut. Put the shortcut on your desktop and right click it, go to proporities. Change the target to C: \SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -game esf -noipx -nointro -console Thats all

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, they could do that :S
But I want to make you all read my enormous post and burn your eyes out from the gamma radiation emitting from your monitors!!!
Bwahahahaha!
Yeah, just do what Raider said, he put it all in a more condensed form :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said it in the P.S. of my first big reply.

Best answers
yes, but what levels are they in, because they dont show up on my radar thingy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They don't show up on the radar, finding them is the fun part.
There are some in the water on esf_riverside, and some on the ground of esf_geoarena (they blend in with the dirt well)
Thats the only locations I know of.

Best answers
They are invisible... I think, I've found a few bags by mistake though!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, they're not invisible. Theres little pouches of them that you can see, but most of the time you never intentionally find them. You'll just notice you have a few becuase you picked some up without knowing it.

Best answers
Oh, They must be very small then because I've never noticed them. I guess I'm not very observant when I'm owning? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom