help me in becoming gogeta

Best answers
I WANT TO BECOME GOGETA IN ECX RC2 BUT WHEN IM MAKING GOGETA ITS BECOMING FAT

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO PRESS KEYES TO MAKE GOGETA
:cry:

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

AND ALSO WHEN IM USING POTARA EARING FOR FUSING ITS NOT WORKINH WITH GOKU OR VEGETA IT JUST THROW IT

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The arrow keys are your movement keys. The up arrow is forward, Down arrow is backwards, Left arrow is going left, and right arrow is going right.. With other words:

W = Up
S = Down
A = Left
D = Right

Those are the keys on your keyboard.. It's not so hard. And, please type normally. Using caps is not needed.

Best answers
IM PRESSING KEYS BUT FAT GOGETA IS FORMING

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

HELP ME

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to pres the correct keys.

Meaning if you get 1 red arrow youll fail the fusion. You have about 2 seconds to imput the arrows correctly.

As for Vegetto. Make sure you use the right mouse button and not the left one. Left = throw and right = use

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No..potara only gives you Vegeto...

You have to type the the keys exactly right, it takes practice at first.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And since the arrow keys are exactly the same with using advance melee, it should be easy once you get the hang of it.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
It's not easy at all to become Gogeta when the arrows become crosses after one second.

Not everyone has a fast or good memory you know... I, for one never managed to become Gogeta.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I almost thought this thread was going to be about someone roleplaying as Goku... begging someone else, to be his Vegeta.

Best answers
I almost thought this thread was going to be about someone roleplaying as Goku... begging someone else, to be his Vegeta.
Kinky, Wonder when the Big Blender comes into so they get "mixed" hah :laff: :laff: always wondered what that ear ring thing was for

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

i've managed it, but i had ki of 1 XD could get more via killing other people but u have nuffin but melee attacks or is that a failed attempt?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ecx rc1 don`t need to prees any keye.............:D:D
Yes but with RC1 you cant use the Big Pack. So no SSJ4. Or Vegetto for that matter. Potara fusion is part of ECX RC2 and not ECX RC1 ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom