help me for a sec

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok i have the game battlefield 1942 and have had it since like the day it came out. it always worked fine with my computer but a couple days ago i reformated my comp and got microsoft xp installed. now whenever i play bf, my game lags like hell. so, is there any way to fix bf so it works for xp or is it not microsoft xp thats messing up the game?

Best answers
Im not 100% sure... cuz on my comp Bf dont work (600mhz suxx :( ) but my friend go the same problem and he got a 2.4 ghz :/ but i think it got something to do with the refresh rate of ur monitor.... since on Xp when u play a game... its stuck on 60hz...

theres a program that can make it go higher, but i need to know wuts ur video card... cuz it dont work with every video card :/

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
g force 4 mx 440 or somthing like that lol. my friend has the same problem with bf and he got xp too. im not really sure but i think i have that card......................... (im not very computer smart or anthing close to it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe your computers aren't strong enough to support XP.....That's what I think because I installed XP on my LAPTOP it lagged like hell when i played CS or Global Ops.

Best answers
Vegetto91 said:
Maybe your computers aren't strong enough to support XP.....That's what I think because I installed XP on my LAPTOP it lagged like hell when i played CS or Global Ops.
read my post :/

and to find wuts ur video card do:
right click in ur desktop, properties, settings, advanced, adapter

and while ur at it, tell me wuts the highest refresh rate u can go with ur monitor, to find it:
right click in ur desktop, properties, settings, advanced, monitor

Best answers
Nah, i think since u reformated u may have lost all of ur graphic rivers and the latest direct-x and such. Reinstall them and it should work again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom