help! i cant go online

Best answers
Hi! i need help baaaadly!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: i really really want to play online over ESF but i cant! i dont understand y... everytime i try to play esf over the internet it goes black just when the game screen is supposed to appear and then it goes back to the server screen and says something with half-life executable dont know what it is... and another wierd thing is that it says that there is (some huge server number) and 0 ppl online! thats pretty wierd aint it? I have the original half-life not cracked or any other stuff i bought it myself... plz some1 help me im so damn desperate to play agains other coz its getting boring fighting bots... :cry: :cry:

Retired
Best answers
Could you tell us what the halflife executable error says?
And make sure you aren't running in software mode for your video.

Best answers
well im running in OpenGL in 1024x72 well it said something like: your Earths special forces executable is out of date... blahblahblahblah (nothing important)
well what is the ESF executable? oh and i found a new error :laff: i finally found a server with ppl playing on, but then when i tried to connect it said: you cannot connect to server which is operating under a different protocol version.... Errrhhhmm new problem :cry: help mee

Best answers
Your problem is,
Zorb said:
your Earths special forces executable is out of date
In other words, get the new version of esf....

Best answers
Ok thats the problem i already got beta 1.1! :confused: :confused: what to do??? reinstall ESF? or what?

Best answers
well i reinstalled ESF now but the same problem is showing up, when i try to connect to a server it says: you cannot connect to server which is operating under a different protocol version. New problems. New answers :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermm lol, the answer to your problem is quite simple

Your halflife is not up to date, and you need to download the latest halflife patch (1.1.1.0) to be able to play halflife or any mods online.

Download the patch from here

(so that date was important, so next time do give all information first time round, since every little helps.)

Best answers
THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! THNX!!!!! It works now after i updated hl

Best answers
THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THAT WAS MY PROBLEM TO .....

IM SO HAPPY NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom