HELP I Cant Get It To Run

Best answers
When i click on half lifes exe file it opens half life... but custom game is not there There Is New Game, Hazard Course, Configuration, Load Game, Multiplayer, View Readme, Previews, And Quit. If ESF was supposed to come with an exe that makes it so you can play it the version i have doesnt... can anyone tell me whats wrong???

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF doesnt come with a exe. But you could create one. But first off, do you have esf installed in your half-life folder. If it isnt there then you can't play it.

If it is, then to make your own exe simply go into the properties of your half-life exe and go to the target line and at the end type -game esforces. Or whatever the folder for esf is named.

Hope that works.

Best answers
hey do u got one of the newest patch of half life becauseif u ask me u need that one

Best answers
Ok ESF Still Does Not Work... However When I Run Other Patches In The Top Left Cornere I Get A button That Says Console... Should I Click That???

Best answers
when u got the newest patch itmost work....aktivate esf in costume game and go too mutiplayer......u sure u instalt the patch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is impossible it will ALWAYS have it there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant beleive people post **** like that, saying what are you talking about i mean they took the time to read enough that they have a basis so they can say what are you talking about but they cant take the time to read the rest;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL.

let me clear this up. we run version 1110.

you run 1015. This is the FIRST version.

it has no custom game option and the console, when active, shows on the leftcorner.

Update to 1110 with the full installer and all is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom