Help for an experienced player!

Best answers
G,day all,

I'm an experienced player who left ESF for a little while (just after Beta 1.1 was released). Now, with the new Steam system coming in, i have a few problems putting ESF back on. Firstly, when going into it, i have a problem with ESF saying that my verison is out of date, i press ok, and then it goes to an updating program which says i have an up - to - date version of Half LIfe. How do i fix this.

Next major problem would be the STeam engine. When i get into the icon for the desktop, It automatically goes to an Updating screen which, under it, states = Fatal Error: Failed to connect to any. My first question was ANY what? I'm guessing a server. Any help would be much appreciated.

I guess ill just have to wait for a reply so i can get ESF back up and running.
Thanx Dudes and Dudets.

Regards

Mystic

Best answers
ok with the steam updating thing. just try it over and over and over and eventually it will work. thats what i did! and i dunno what steams address is but search for counterstrike and youll find it.

Best answers
How many times are you meant to try it? I've counted 70 times, re installed and tried again and it still doesn't work. How do i fix it?

Best answers
You dun understand, when i get into STeam from the icon on my desktop, it goes to an updating screen and under it, it says the Fatal Error occured. HELP ME SOMEONE. I cant even get INTO steam let alone see if any other mods work.

Best answers
Ahh, I need help with ESF Steam also. How do I get the dragonballs to show up when I am hosting?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj kakarotto said:
ESF RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon fellahs, let's calm it down. No cause for spamming with unrelated opinion or information.

If your problem is with steam check their forums.

Best answers
Ok, you guys are going to hate me saying this however, i've read the stickies and tutorials on how to fix it, i've done EXACTLY what it says but i still get this annoying client.dll error every single time i want to play. Now, How do i fix it? What you guys need is a Step by STep tutorial not just a do this and it SHOULD be better sticky. Oh, by the way i got STEAM working, now that bloody client.dll error is here. Do i need to download something? (Trust me, i've done what the stickies say so many times it aint funny it DOESNT WORK).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom