Help cant play

Best answers
Ok this is my first time posting on these forums and ive read about the crashing bug but wit my esf i try to play offline after bout 5 mins crash and it blocks and i have to restart my computer but wen i try to play online after 5 mins it crashes too and i have to restart i love the game but i dont wanna have to reformat my computer but i wanna play. anyone kno wut the problem is. if not thanx anyway

Best answers
This is most likely the crashing bug, otherwise if you are using bots thier gonna crash anyway so you should probably wait for 1.2.2 and if that doesnt fix it then post, by the way welcome to the forums :)

Best answers
oh i thought so well thanx for the help and thanx for welcoming me im glad to be here :laff:

Best answers
Hi I want to know sth...I´ve no steam and so I cant play esf,I have CS1.5 (I´ve updated the old CS1.0 where you dont have to use steam )and I cant Install steam properly.There Is written sth like :key Is in use.Can I download an esf.exe somewhere to play it without steam?PLease help me...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can play ESF on WON but not online, all WON is dead. You can play on a lan. You shouldn't get a key in use error if you're playing on lan. Otherwise just get steam its much better.

Best answers
I dont understand what you mean...
What´s WON (Is it a prog?)if it´s so where can I download it???
And what do I need for steam?I know I need a key but can I play ESF with a cs 1.0 key or only with a HL2 key???Please explain a bit better than last time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom