hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hello all first of all I"m new here so if this is the wrong place to post this I'm srr

k now for my question, I have this model of 1.1 but i really want it to be compile with 1.2 if some1 can do this for me I would appreciate this pm me if you would like to do it

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello And Let Me Be The First To Say, Welcome to the Earth Special Forces Forum's!
Now, Although You Did Post It In The Wrong Section , You Should've Read The Sticky's
Eh..Just Lookin At The Sticky's There's Nothin For New Come'rs So eh, This Will Just Be Either Moved Or Closed...Or Both..., But Go To -
http://www.esf-world.com For 1.2 Compatible Models, Im Not Sure Wich Model Your Speaking Of, But There's A High Chance Its There, Btw The Request Forum Doesnt Really Get Answered Alot lol.
-Post Number 96# :D Almost!, Btw 95% Chance Nuttzy Will Be The One To Move/Close This Hehe...
**EDIT** Wow...Over A Half an Hour Undected..Where Is Everyone? lol

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually he did post it in the right section. He asked for someone to convert a model and this is the models section. But, if you do have any requests, post it in this thread.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom