Hello

Best answers
talk: :talk: :talk: THIS ****ING GAME SUXXXZZZZZZZ
**** YOU ALLL!!!!
MOTHER****ERS THE MODELS SUCK THEY ARE ****ING UGLYYYY THEY DONT LOOK LIKE DBZ CHARACTERSSSS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO ****ING ERTERTERTRET UGLY THEY LOOK LIKE HOMOSS HAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaaaa\

I SAW THE MOVIE OF 2.1 OMFGGG!!!!111111 ITS SO UGLYYYY AND THE ANIMATIONS ARE SO ****ING BAD AND THAT BUU IS DANCING ALL THE TIME WTFF????? AND UUHHH< WHATS WITH THE PART WHERE A SUPPOSED SSJ GOKU IS ACTING ALL *** AND **** AND THE BACKGROUND TURNS IN TO STRANGE COLORS WTFF??!?!?! OMFGGG WHERE THOSE GUYS ****ING STONED ?~?!?!?! OR DRUNK MAYBE!!!??!?

THSU IS THE ***EST MOD EVERRRR MANNN YOU ARE ALL NEWBIESSSS THE BEST MOD IS COUNTERSTRIKE 4-EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMGG THE SOUNDS ARE SO *** THAT VEGETA VOICE IS SO ****ED UP IT SOUNDS LIKE A DONKEY BEING ASS-RAPED OMGGGGGG

NOWWW THIS SO CALLED COMMUNITY OF YOURS IS FULL OF ***S AND NEWBIES WHO ARE LIKE 'OMG THIS GAME HAS DBZ IN IT, IT MUST RULE' BUT IT DOESNT, IN FACT ITS ***EST MOD EVERRRR//

NOW... IVE WASTED ENOUGH TIME ON THIS **** OF URS\
hbahahAHAHA
**** U ALL N000BS0RZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!V :talk:

Best answers
hihi you are funny, you even took the time to waste 26mb and subscribe to this forum to tell us this and you even wrote in caps you bad boy :)

Best answers
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH **** YOURSELF NOOB !!!!!!!!
**** THIS ESF FORCE **** SLUT
**** THIS WORLD STONED *** BOYS
RAPED OFF KIDDYS

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i supose you would like a ban? keep going, no doubt when a moderator reads this you will probably get 3 warnings straight away,,, if you dont like the mod,,, simple,,, dont join the forum, i'm sure everyone has the good and bad points about the game but if they want to tell someone they say in a reasonable way,,, oh well nice knowing you!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try changing your password to something he doesnt know,,, you might want to edit your first post and delete the thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom