Hello

Best answers
Its been a long time since i've been here almost 7 months. My old account was Ryudo Geohound but my email address got screwed up then i got myself a new computer so i didn't have anything anymore. Also 1.2 is nice. I remember some members like Skyline, Magus, SM, Hsu, and Cuc. I use to visit the esf channel in mIRC. I've been in college and really haven't had the time to do much lately. I just stopped by to say Hey to all the new members and the old ones. Most of you probably don't remember me :)

Best answers
Hello! I dont know you, you dont know me... but where would we get if we humans werent friendly. Welcome back :]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Ryudo, we're gonna have to talk to an admin about deleting your old account or making it so you can use it again. Welcome back though.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heya, Ryudo. I do remember you, as I'm sure you do me. Welcome back to the forums, and I will look into dealing with that other account...after some sleep ;)

Welcome back, again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmmm, can't remember you off the top of my head, doubtful you remember me, but what the heck :p

Welcome back Ryudo-Geohound

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I think I remeber you, have some trouble remembering names. Anyway, welcome back, hope you stay this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom