Hello everybody

Best answers
Hi guys, i just decided to join the esf forums because i have found my new fav game. Ive come from the ns (natural-selection) forums and i am a well known skinmesher + modeller. Just wanted to say hi and show you my work

Heres my current WIP:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to ESF, I hope to see you continue working here, and even release a few models for ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still say he should breath fire and turn people into koopas XF

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting King Koopa/Bowser model...

Welcome to the ESF forums... hope to cya around :)

Best answers
anyone here good at assigning vertex's? or even good at animating, i cant really decide if i should get someone to assign it to fat buu's skeleton or have totally new anims

Best answers
nice, obviously you aimed for bowser ^^
assuming you are not finished with the skin (if its not just a placeholder) id like to throw my c&c in. the feet are shapen a bit weird and you could placed the eyes a bit higher. ill hold back the rest till i know how much progress this baby has

Best answers
Welcome to the forums man. :)

Well, that's a good looking Bowser. Hmmm, I suggest you make him 2x bigger, and have the shell pop out a little more. (If you know what I mean)

Also, the skin needs some work. Other than that it's good, clean, brand new, raw, fresh, talent. This is the kinda stuff I like to see.

Best answers
welcome man and OMG its bowser my best driver in mario carts, i use to push everyone wit him ^^ u must release it :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dit is beter

*Image Removed*

Niobe, don't hijack other people's threads just to show a better model. Besides, that was a Super Smash Brothers Melee model, not one you did yourself
~Deman

Best answers
<3 CCC
Welcome to my origins....
*wub*

And totally new anims... with the new melee animations that's a whole bunch, so trying to assign it to an existing skeleton should be "better" :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, awsome! You made a great Browzer model. You should make Mario getting pwned by him....lol. But, i tell you, its a great model.

Best answers
What was the point of that niobe? o_O

Anyway, the model is good, except for the arms and shoulder area's. There are several unwelded vertices, so it looks wierd. And, the head doesn't look attached to the body either.

Best answers
believe it or not, the arms are actually welded on to the torso, its just that my renderer wont show this :/

the head is connected to the body via 8 verticies around the back of the head

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel you can see that its welded to it but it has a skintone missflow (the arms are darker) and welcome to the forums

Best answers
OMGz, its browzer :p, py43r browser |), gj dude, i like the model jhust make the shell a lil bit bigger :p, itd be purfect |)

Best answers
the stomic must go out a lil more like a lil fatter not to fat... lol just enouph because the whole turle thing

Best answers
woah..... welcome to the forums man
also that bowser is very great when iwas little iused to always play mario.... now my lil bro does

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Welcome to the forums!Its nice to finally see some mario models coming in...The models great and so is the skin.The only thing that throws me off is the eyes they should look more like this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom